Lavender skirt suit from the late 1950s or early 1960s.
- Cardigan top has pointed collar knit with the same pebbled stitch as the turn-back cuffs on the three-quarter, raglan sleeves.
- Wear it closed, as shown, or as a jacket over your own coordinating or contrasting top.
- Gently A-line skirt has an elasticized tubular waistband.
- Both pieces unlined.
- Easy care, vegan-friendly acrylic is high-quality and cozy soft.
- Fully-fashioned pieces retain their shape over time. This is why we love vintage.
Labels: Roman Stripe
the RN#, 14737, tells us the label was issued in the first half of the first year registered identification numbers were offered to manufacturers -- 1959. This set is likely a bit more recent than that, but it's pre-70s.
Fiber/Care: no tags, acrylic knit, machine washable (and dryable, too!)
Condition: only the subtlest of pilling, and nearly invisible color shift in the underarms.
*This cardigan and skirt set is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
(the knit fabric has give, but measurements were taken with the garments lying flat and unstretched)
(labeled a size 34, and it's true)
at hem: 34"/86.25cm
(BDV SKU: 00591-001)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note to International Customers: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. You are responsible for any taxes or import fees.