A vintage dress from the 1950s, just perfect for the first day of kindergarten and all through the year!
- crisp, comfortable, cotton in a bold red and blue plaid
wear it with sandals when it's warm, add long sleeves beneath and tights when it turns chilly.
- skirt is a full circle. add your biggest petticoat for special occasions.
- buttons at the upper back, wide ties to bow or knot at the wait
- long hem to let down as your child grows, if desired
- self-lined at bodice, unlined skirt with pinked seams
Labels: none - home sewn (including hand-made buttonholes ❤️)
Fiber/Care: no tags, all cotton / washable
Condition: just noticed a few subtle spots (see newly added photo). price reduced accordingly.
*This child's dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
- we estimate this to be approximately a size 5 (aka 5T), to fit an average kindergartner, but check your child's measurements and remember they'll need breathing and wiggle room -
waist (max; cinch smaller with ties): 24"/61cm
length: 20"/50.75cm (plus 2"/5cm+ hem)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.