From the 1950s, a crisp cotton maternity top in pink and white stripes.
- Banded neckline and sleeve cuffs
- Patch pockets will easily fit your cell phone
- Cool, breezy, and stylish, just when you'll need a bit of help with all three (been there, done that!).
- Very "Lucy, expecting Little Ricky"
Label: none - most likely home sewn
Fiber/Care: cotton / washable
Condition: There are a few diffuse spots of subtle discoloration which I was unable to capture in the photos. The underarms show signs of wear on the interior only. The tiny spots shown in the final composite image may lift with targeted treatment, but I can't guarantee that, so the price is adjusted accordingly. This is a lovely top. You will not be disappointed (or uncomfortable).
*This vintage maternity shirt is clean and ready to wear.*
circumference of sleeve at cuff: 12"/30.5cm
around chest at underarms: 44" unexpanded
length from shoulder to hem: 24"/61cm
- Cecilia the Dress Form measures b: 33.5" and it fits her nicely, but the loose fit means it will fit a somewhat larger person, as well. -
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.