Day dress from the 1950s in navy blue with attached white faille detail inside pointed collar.
- Slim silhouette with vertical, elbow, and hip darts for shaping.
- Front three-button placket and side metal Kozo zip.
- Straight, paneled skirt. Thread loops (no belt).
- Unlined, with pinked seams and waist tape.
- Union made in the U.S.A.
Labels: Peg Palmer, 1955-'63 ILGWU label
Fiber/Care: 62% rayon, 19% acetate, 19% cotton / dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note but belt is missing (ours not included)
*We've had this dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
- please ignore the vintage size 14-1/2 label and go by the following. note that "half sizes" were made to fit a fuller, more mature figure -
waist: 30"/76cm (cinch with belt)
nape to hem: 43.5"/110.5cm
(BDV SKU: 00396-003)
Note: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees. BDV has no way to predict or estimate these costs.