From the 1950s, nylon blouse in cream with three-quarter sleeves:
- Delicate crystal pleats at collar, cuffs, and tuxedo-style bodice.
- Lace insets at bodice and cuffs.
- Decorative rhinestone buttons at bodice and cuffs.
- Closes at back with full button placket.
- Peplum allows for smooth tucking into your skirt or trousers.
- As seen in Dolly Parton's "Christmas of Many Colors" movie.
- Note that $8 in 1956 is equivalent to $73.59 today.
- Very sheer. Unless you're very daring, you'll need to wear something underneath (tank, camisole, slip, etc.).
Condition: no flaws to note. any spots you may see are on Delphine the Mannequin, not the blouse.
*This 1950s blouse is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
waist (at peplum seam): 29.5"/75cm
high hip (at lower edge of peplum): 33"/ 84cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~