50s Nylon Horse Hair Crinoline - xs, sm
From designer Anne Fogarty, a perfect 1950s crinoline for all your fullest 1950s skirts and dresses.
- hard-to-find stiff, smooth "horse hair" nylon keeps it shape, giving you maximum fullness with the fewest layers
- hip yoke for the perfect silhouette
- closes with metal zip
Labels: Anne Fogarty by Gracette
Fiber/Care: all nylon / washable (drip dry)
Condition: only flaw to note is a pin-prick size hole at the back of the hip yoke, as shown
*This crinoline is clean and ready to wear.*
- labeled a 1950s vintage size 7 (very small, indeed, please read the following carefully) -
midway down the hip yoke: 29"/73.5cm
at bottom edge of hip yoke: 35.5"/90cm
hem sweep: 127"/322.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.