From the late 1950s, a party dress in a cool, light blue-green. Call it mint, or maybe pale aqua.
- Ballet neckline, over-elbow sleeves, and defined waist with detailing.
- Permanently-tied bow with long tales at back waist.
- Wear it with or without your fullest crinoline (those shown in photos not included, but available, please inquire).
- Very full skirt with horsehair at hem for shape and a flat front for a flattering silhouette.
- Fully lined in a pale blue silky fabric.
- Closes in back with metal zipper, snaps, and hooks&eyes.
Accessories are not included.
Labels: Angelair Original by EMIKO
(our research turned up advertisements for this brand since 1955)
Fiber/Care: no tags, acetate / probably washable, but dry-cleaning recommended
Condition: Presents beautifully, but priced to take flaws into consideration. Close inspection reveals multiple foxing spots, mostly at the lower part of the skirt, plus a more obvious spot at the upper back of the skirt. Underarms have minor discoloration on the exterior that shouldn't show under typical conditions. Flaws are less obvious in standard lighting than under the photography lights, and may become even more subtle with targeted cleaning. It's a beautiful dress.
bodice: shoulder to top seam 12.5"/31.75cm; to waist seam 16"/40.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.