From the 1950s, a crop top in sunny yellow cotton.
* boned for stability and support
* elastic ruching at back closure for comfortable fit
* mid-century bust-enhancing seams and details
* fully lined in white cotton
* closes with triple hook&eyes
* please read measurement notes, provided below, carefully
Fiber/Care: no tags, cotton / washable
Condition: a few spots at back right, as shown. there are buttons on the outer edge of each interior cup, indicating it once had a strap. You don't need it, but could fashion one to coordinate or contrast, if desired or tie ribbons from each button -- no sewing needed.
*This 50s strapless crop top is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
- Cecelia the Dress Form measures 33.5" around fullest part of bust, 27.5" around ribs, and she does not fill the top out properly. Live model wears a 32D bra and measures 35.5" around the fullest part of bust and 31" below the bust (where a bra band would sit). the top fits around her torso with some room to spare but is too big in the bust. thus, recommended best fit on a 32DD/E, 34C/D, possibly 36B. -
from top edge of cup over curve of bust to edge of hem: 8.5"
across bust over curve of bust at widest point: 19"
across front of bust with top fully flattened: 16"
across back: stretches from 14.5-15.5"
note that back is lower than the bust area, thus the numbers "don't add up"
lower edge of garment stretches from 26-28.25"
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.