From the 1950s, a sundress and cropped jacket set in a blue on white striped cotton.
- DRESS has spaghetti straps, fitted and lined bodice, nipped waist and super-full skirt to wear with or without a crinoline (ours not included)
- detailed cross-stitching at the banded waistline
- closes at back with a metal zipper and hooks&eyes
- JACKET has kimono-cut short sleeves and a swing silhouette in back with two buttons at the top
- princess seams at front of both pieces for a smooth, figure-flattering fit
Labels: Youth Guild of N.Y. (Anne Fogarty, designer)
Fiber/Care: no labels, cotton, washable with care (use a net bag, hang or lay flat to dry)
Condition: presents beautifully, looks crisp and clean. close inspection reveals some minor, inconspicuous discoloration at hem and underarms. price reflects the imperfections.
*This 50s sundress and jacket set is freshly cleaned and ready to wear.*
bust: 30"+ darts to fit 34"/86.25cm (Delphine measures 33.5" around)
at top of waistband (lower ribs): 27"/68.5cm
at bottom of waistband (waist): 24"/61cm (Delphine measure 23")
hem sweep: 110"/279.5cm
CROPPED BOLERO JACKET -
shoulders (no seams): ~14"/35.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.