From the 1950s, a luxurious swing coat in brilliant, eye-catching acid green velvet.
- Chic and sophisticated, with sweeping silhouette.
- Dramatic collar to wear up or down.
- Closes, if desired, with a single fancy button at the neck.
- Fully lined in ivory satin.
- Deep pockets.
- Bright, rich olive color pairs surprisingly well with a range of hues.
- Generously sized to fit a range of figures.
🎓 Proceeds from the sale of this coat will be donated to the Historic Clothing & Textile Collection at the University of Georgia. I thank Asst. Prof. and HCTC Liaison Monica Sklar, PhD, for letting me help with the monumental and super-fun task of culling and organizing the collection. Follow @ugahctc.🎓
Fiber/Care: no tags, cotton velvet, acetate lining / dry-clean
Condition: a few minor crushed/worn spots (nothing major, see photo for the worst of it, at the right upper sleeve), some subtle color shift (maybe?) at the back collar as compared with the body of the coat, and a few scattered spots on the lining.
*This coat is clean and ready to wear.*
- Its flowing, A-line cut means this coat should work on a range of figures, from small to large, depending on how you want it to fit. The measurements provided were taken with the coat inside out, lying flat, with front edges touching. -
collar circumference when buttoned: ~15.5"/39cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.