50s Swing Coat - sm, med, lg
High-quality topper from the 1950s in jet black.
- Gorgeous, slightly iridescent pink lining
- Geometric inverted dart detail at upper back
- Shoulder/bust darts
- No-closure style with dramatic shawl collar
Fiber/Care: Probably rayon, with the substantial feel of a quality silk / dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note
*We've had this vintage coat professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
- meant to swing loosely, this coat will fit a wide range of sizes. Delphine, who is modeling the coat in the photos, is very tall and slim (bust 33.5", hips 34.5") and it fits her, but please see the following measurements, taken with the coat lying flat and the front just slightly overlapped -
across bust, below armholes: 50"/127cm
at pockets (hip level): 52"/132cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.