50s Negligee Vanity Fair Peach Double Nylon Nightgown
From the 1950s, a "double nylon" negligee in delicate peach from Vanity Fair.
- Gathered crossover V-neckline.
- Sexy gathers at front and back bodice.
- Inner bodice "cups" have bust darts.
- Lace detail at peaked, defined waist.
- Attached satin ribbon sash can be cinched to suit at back.
- Full length, gentle A-line skirt with scalloped hem.
- Made in U.S.A.
Labels: Vanity Fair
Fiber/Care: nylon / washable
Condition: Perfectly wearable but not perfect, and priced accordingly. There are some weakened/pulled areas and at least two 2" vertical repairs, as shown in the composite photo. These are well hidden in the gathers of the bodice and not noticeable, and really, if that's what you or your partner is noticing when you have this beauty on, something's wrong, lol.
*This negligee is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
- Labeled a size 34, and is true to size with an easy fit. We cinched the ties quite a bit to fit skinny Cecilia, who measures b33.5", w23", h34.5". There's some give to the fabric, and the bodice will accommodate a full bust. Smaller sizes may want to snug up the straps a bit so it doesn't sit too low. -
bust: ~32"/81.25cm across measured flat, plus lots of room for breasts
waist: ~ 28"/71cm
hips: up to at least 52"/132cm
length from top of bust "cup" to waist: 9"/22.5cm
total length from top of strap to hem: 56"/142.25cm
hem sweep: 67"/170cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.