60s/70s Mod Velvet Shift Dress
1960s or early 70s dark brown mod shift with long sleeves.
- Soft velveteen in a rich, dark brown (some photos lightened).
- Mandarin-style collar.
- Super-sparkly rhinestone-edged zipper with circular rhinestone pull.
- Cuff snaps closed, with decorative set-rhinestone buttons.
- Body lined in cotton with additional acetate lining at upper chest and back.
Labels: only a vintage size tag remains
Fiber/Care: unknown natural fiber, possibly a blend, dry clean only
Condition: No flaws to note.
*This dress has been professionally dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
bust: 35"/89cm plus darts
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.