Vintage day dress in cool cotton.
* Dark brown with tiny floral print.
* Short sleeves, collared V-neck, gentle hip pleats, bust and vertical darts.
* No closure, slips over head.
* Most likely 1960s or 70s.
Labels: likely home sewn, with fabric (c) Target Textile, Inc. It's not that Target. Only information found was for various prints copyrighted in the mid-1970s.
Fiber/Care: cotton, washable
Condition: no flaws beyond slight allover fading.
*This day dress is freshly cleaned and ready to wear.*
- must be able to slip over your head as there are no closures -
hip (9" below waist): 70"/177.75cm +
hem sweep: 104"/264cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~