From the late 1960s or early 1970s, a high-quality maxi dress by upscale specialty shop label Lillie Rubin.
- Cream eyelet bodice over pink and white cotton gingham skirt with apron feature.
- Fabulous balloon sleeves.
- Hidden side-seam pockets!
- Gorgeous embroidered pink ribbon at split mandarin style collar, wide 3-snap cuffs, apron front, and defined waistband.
- Fully lined, pinked seams, massive hem.
- Closes at back with zipper and two sets of hooks&eyes.
- Beautifully made.
Labels: Lillie Rubin (there are two labels -- one at neck, one at waist)
Fiber/Care: no tags, cotton-rich blend / dry-cleaning recommended
Condition: no flaws to note beyond the most minor signs of age.
*We've had this vintage maxi dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
sleeves (meant to balloon, so longer than usual): 27.5"/70cm
bodice length from shoulder:
to upper waist seam 14"/35.5cm, to lower waist seam 16"/40.5cm
bust: to a smidge over 35"/89cm
waist (at lower edge of ribbon): 27"/68.5cm
hips: free (50"/127cm+)
length: 54.5"/138.25cm + (seriously, not kidding) 8.5"/21.5cm hem
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.