From the late 60s or early 70s, a maxi dress in black over a bold, bright print.
- Solid black bodice has long sleeves, deep scoop neckline, bust and vertical darts for shaping.
- Maxi length wrap skirt has more than enough crossover to ensure modest, and a bright, bold, flower-power print in light and dark red, blue, black, green, white, and magenta.
- Black belt to knot as you choose, or substitute your own in a bold color.
- Closes at back with long zipper.
Fiber/Care: no tags, bodice feels like mid-weight poly single knit (one-way stretch), skirt feels like a silky synthetic blend / most likely washable (hang dry) although we dry-cleaned it for you
Condition: Area of scattered tiny holes at bottom edge at front of skirt (inconspicuous as it's double layer there due to wrap style), a few tiny pulls in the skirt fabric. See labeled photo. The belt does not appear to be original as it's a different fabric. It works well enough, but you might want to swap it out for something snazzier -- maybe a wide patent leather or a bright solid to coordinate? Price adjusted accordingly.
*We've had this vintage maxi dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
bodice length: 16"/40.5cm
bust: 34"/86.25cm plus darts to 36"/91.5cm
waist: 26.5"/67.25cm with give
length: 56"/142.25cm plus 2"/5cm hem
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.