60s/70s Mexican Embroidered Crop Top and Bell-Bottom Pants Set - sm, med
From the late 1960s, and acquired from the original owner, a truly stellar, super sexy, midriff-baring ensemble consisting of a tie-front crop top and bell-bottom trousers.
- Woven white cotton with allover vertical rib detail, accented with brightly colored hand embroidery and cotton lace
- Top has plunging neckline, hooks to attach into the lace edging wherever you prefer (no eyes), long ties, elastic at back hem edge, fabulous "bell-bottom" sleeves
- Slightly low-waist, no waistband bottoms are smooth and sexy around the hips, sleek through the thighs, and open into the same fabulous bell-bottom at the cuffs. Metal zipper at center back.
- Very comfortable and cool, feels great on
- Easily washable (separately, cool water, hang or flat dry!)
- Made in Mexico
Labels: none remain
Fiber/Care: no tags, all cotton / washable (gentle cycle, cool water, hang or flat dry)
Condition: no flaws to note beyond very minor signs of wear including subtle discoloration at the underarms. nothing conspicuous or detracting. the elastic in the bottom back of the top is stretched out (could be easily replaced if you want it more snug (I can do it for you for a small fee, get in touch).
*This crop-top and bell-bottom pants set is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
(clipped for photos to better fit live model)
at hem: 34"/86.25cm (tie more snugly, as needed)
length from shoulder to hem edge: 13"/33cm
low waist: 33"/84cm
hips across seat: 42"/106.5cm
rise (front, back): 10", 12"/25.5cm, 30.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.