From the late 60s or early 70s, a navy blue and white maxi hostess dress with wonderful texture.
- Shirtwaist-style bodice with two decorative buttons.
- Bodice is a fairly sheer lattice knit.
- Long sleeves have two-button cuffs.
- Straight skirt is a linen-texture weave completely embroidered with "wooly" braid, ending in a fun fringe.
- Closes in back with metal CC zipper, plus three hooks&eyes at the collar.
- Union made in the U.S.A.
Labels: only the 1963-'74 ILGWU tag and a style-number tag remain
Fiber/Care: no tags, but feels like a combination of nylon, linen (perhaps rayon), and acrylic, dry-cleaning recommended
Condition: very good, with only a few tiny snags and minor fuzziness here and there. the original belt is missing, and we've removed the thread loops so you can go without if preferred.
*We've had this maxi dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
- there is stretch to the knit bodice -
waist: 35"/89cm (cinch with your belt)
length: 56"/142.25cm + 2.5"/6cm fringe
(BDV SKU: 00404-001)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees. BDV has no way to predict or estimate these costs.