60s/70s Gown in Peach Chiffon by Mike Benet Formals
This formal gown was worn, just once, for the Miss Georgia beauty pageant in the very early 1970s, it is from the late 1960s or early 70s.
- Flowing chiffon with intricately beaded and sequined empire bodice and spaghetti straps.
- Zips up the back with a top hook&eye.
- Matching scarf can be worn as a wrap, at your neck, in your hair, or however you choose.
- Well-made in the U.S.A.
- Fully lined, feels wonderful to wear.
- Color is a deep, true peach (see Pantone swatch, which is a good match).
Labels: Mike Benet Formals
Fiber/Care: no tags but feels like high-quality synthetic chiffon / unbelievably, it's washable!
Condition: no flaws to note
*This pageant or formal gown is clean and ready to wear.*
bust: 33"/84cm + room in cups from seams
below sequined area, at ~14.5"/36.5cm from top of strap: 26"/66cm
approx. waist area (on lining): ~30"/76cm
approx. hip area (on lining): ~44"/111.5cm
✂️ Cecelia the Dress Form measures: b 33.5, ribs 27.5, w 23, h 34.5 and the dress is NOT clipped to fit her for the photos. AND/BUT... the live model measures b 35.5 (32D), ribs 30.5, w 26.5, h 37 and it fits her well, too! ✂️
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.