This formal gown was worn, just once, for the Miss Georgia beauty pageant in the very early 1970s, it is from the late 1960s or early 70s.
- Flowing chiffon with intricately beaded and sequined empire bodice and spaghetti straps.
- Zips up the back with a top hook&eye.
- Matching scarf can be worn as a wrap, at your neck, in your hair, or however you choose.
- Well-made in the U.S.A.
- Fully lined, feels wonderful to wear.
- Color is a deep, true peach (see Pantone swatch, which is a good match).
Labels: Mike Benet Formals
Fiber/Care: no tags but feels like high-quality synthetic chiffon / unbelievably, it's washable!
Condition: no flaws to note
*This pageant or formal gown is clean and ready to wear.*
bust: 33"/84cm + room in cups from seams
below sequined area, at ~14.5"/36.5cm from top of strap: 26"/66cm
approx. waist area (on lining): ~30"/76cm
approx. hip area (on lining): ~44"/111.5cm
✂️ Cecelia the Dress Form measures: b 33.5, ribs 27.5, w 23, h 34.5 and the dress is NOT clipped to fit her for the photos. AND/BUT... the live model measures b 35.5 (32D), ribs 30.5, w 26.5, h 37 and it fits her well, too! ✂️
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~