Cotton voile dress from the 1960s or very early 70s.
- Tiny white polka dots on a navy blue ground.
- Soft, floaty fabric.
- Sleeveless bodice with princess seams.
- Crystal pleated, slightly full skirt with bottom ruffle.
- Separate belt can be worn with its permanent bow at front or back. Closes with hooks&eyes and snaps, with additional snaps at either side of waist to hold it in place.
- Fully lined in solid navy voile.
- Back zipper closure.
- Union Made in the U.S.A.
Labels: Caryle, 1963-'74 ILGWU
Fiber/Care: no tags, feels like cotton / washable
Condition: slight signs of wear/discoloration at underarms
*This dress is clean and ready to wear.*
bodice length: 15.5"/39cm
bust: 32"/81.25cm plus seams to about 34"/86.25
hips: 36"/91.5cm (lining)
Cecelia the Dress Form measures b:33.5, w:23, h: 34.5, and it fits her nicely.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.