From the 1960s or early 1970s, a shirtwaist dress with extra-full skirt.
- Color is a deep, bright tomato red.
- Bodice has bust and vertical darts in front for shape, yoke and inverted pleat at back for comfort and ease.
- Closes at front with four buttons, plus snap at waist, and zipper in front of extra-full skirt.
- Extremely deep hem allowance.
- Easy care fabric is cool and crisp.
- Matching belt has hand-sewn eyelets.
Shown with our crinoline, which is not included.
(We don't know much about this Dallas dress label. Our research turned up advertisements for the brand between 1960 and 1973.)
Fiber/Care: polyester (smooth, woven) / washable
Condition: no flaws to note
*This dress is freshly cleaned and ready to wear.*
bodice length: 18"/45.5cm
length: 41"/104cm + 5.25"/13cm hem
hem sweep: 148"/376cm
belt - 1"/2.5cm wide x 33.5"/85cm long
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.