60s Botanical Print Day Dress
Sleeveless cotton dress from the early-to-mid 1960s. Cream with olive green and golden yellow botanical print. Very Betty Draper of Mad Men.
* Piped neckline and armscyes.
* Matching tubular belt.
* Full skirt to wear with or without a crinoline (ours shown in photos not included).
* Unlined, with hem and waist tape, pinked seams.
* Back metal zipper and hook&eye.
From the Anna G. estate.
Labels: Stacy Ames
Our research indicates this brand of smart, reasonably priced women's dresses was in use from 1958 through 1969.
Fiber/Care: no tags, cotton blend / washable
Condition: tiny nicks and inconspicuous stain at lower bottom at back of skirt as shown, overall gentle wear
*This vintage day dress is freshly cleaned and ready to wear.*
bust: 34" + darts to about 36"/91.5cm
length: 39.5"/100.25cm + 3"/7.5cm hem
hem sweep: 86"/218.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.