From the 1960s, an empire-waist gown in bright mid-tone green with beaded detail.
- Flowing chiffon outer layer over a full opaque lining.
- Gathers enhance the empire bust.
- Clear glass beads and faux pearls enhance band at raised front waistline.
- Straps wide enough to conceal your bra straps.
- Watteau-style treatment with gathers along upper edge of scoop back.
- Metal back zip, pinked seams.
- Union made in the U.S.A.
Labels: only the 1963-'74 ILGWU label remains
Fiber/Care: no tags, crepe chiffon of silk or blend with acetate lining / dry-clean
Condition: Presents beautifully, but there are scattered small holes in the chiffon layer at back, at least one small hole in the lining, and a very slight color shift at a section of the hem. Please see photos. Because both layers of the dress are the same color, the holes are inconspicuous. Price is adjusted accordingly,.
*We've had this vintage maxi dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
bodice length to lower empire seam: 14"/35.5cm
bust: 35"/89cm plus room from gathers
empire waist at lower seam: 30"/76cm
- For photos, dress has been clipped to better fit Delphine -
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.