From the 1960s, a beautifully made cotton shift dress in deep bright blue on cream.
- Crisp cotton fabric in a batik-style bird print in shades of indigo and teal blue
- High-quality construction and finishing
- Trapunto quilted trim at the notched neckline, armscyes, and hem
- Closes with back metal zipper and two hooks&eyes
- Unlined, with finished seams, bra stays, and even a hook for hanging
- Feels wonderfully cool and smooth
Labels: Rama Siam (a hotel boutique)
Fiber/Care: no tags, cotton / washable
Condition: no flaws to note
*This 60s shift dress dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.