60s Dress Suit in Navy Blue
Vintage 1960s ('65, to be exact) belted dress and jacket set in true navy blue.
- Intended for travel in an easy-care fabric.
- We'd say the strong resemblance to the chic ensembles worn by flight attendants (back when we called them stewardesses) is not a coincidence.
- Unlined dress has a functional 5-button shirtwaist style front placket, but also has a long, nylon Talon zipper in back.
- Self-fabric belt threads through four loops and closes with 2 buttons you can position at front or back, or simply tie the belt as you like, front or back.
- Straight skirt has angled pockets at the hips. T
- Short-sleeved, double-breasted jacket is fully lined, and features bust and princess darts for shaping.
Labels: Travel Costume '65 California Girl Inc.
Fiber/Care: unmarked, but we suspected, and the advertisement we found confirmed it's poly/cotton blend and, it's washable (yay!)
Condition: there's lightening of the lining at the underarms inside the jacket (see photo)
*This dress and jacket set has been dry-cleaned. It is fresh and ready to wear.*
bust: 35"/89cm + a bit from seams
waist: maximum 32"/81.25cm
hips (at bottom of pockets): 37"/94cm
1"/2.5cm wide x 44"/111.5cm long
(BDV SKU: 00365-002)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.