From the late 1950s or early 1960s, a shirtwaist dress in cotton.
- striped pattern of purple floral, with olive greens and golden yellow
- criss-cross tie detail at shawl-collar neckline
- short sleeves can be worn cuffed (as shown) or straight
- two-button bodice placket, snaps at waist
- full skirt to wear with or without a crinoline (ours not included)
- cool, crisp, unlined cotton
Labels: none - probably home sewn
Fiber/care: no labels, cotton / washable
Condition: no flaws to note. original belt is missing. we've used a silk scarf (not included) for the photos but any coordinating belt, if desired, will work.
*This dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
sleeves (uncuffed): 12"/30.5cm
bust: 40"/101.5cm plus a smidge more from darts
hips: free (50+")
hem sweep: 88"/223.5cm
Photos show dress clipped to better fit Delphine.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.