1960s gown in a sparkling gold metallic paisley on cream satin.
- Modest cut with three-quarter sleeves.
- Small slits at the wrist, bust darts for shaping and center back seam.
- Unlined. Closes at back with a delicate metal YKK zip and top hook&eye.
- Would be a wonderful mother-of-the bride or second wedding dress.
Fiber/Care: no tags, synthetic satin with metallic embroidery, dry-clean
- please note that there are very generous seam allowances, and the dress could be let out at least 3"/7.5cm where needed -
bust: snug 34"/86.25cm
length: 53"/134.5cm + 4.5"/11.5cm hem
Dress clipped slightly for front view, unclipped for back view. Cecelia the Dress Form measures bust 33.5", waist 23", hips 34.5", and the dress fits her at the top (she has broad "shoulders"), then hangs loosely, like a long shift, to the hem. If you prefer a more form-fitting silhouette, add a belt to nip the waist.
Condition: no flaws to note. in like-new condition.
*We've had this gown professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note: Any significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
FLASH SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND MAY BE RETURNED FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~