From the 1960s, a formal gown in a beautiful aqua shade.
- Fabulously ruched skirt and neckline.
- Dress of soft and silky fabric lined with taffeta at the boned bodice and with tulle net at the skirt for shape.
- Beneath the skirt is an additional, attached petticoat of taffeta covered with rows of tulle net ruffles and lined with buckram for support.
- Drop, nipped waist with princess seams.
- Metal back zipper.
- Well-crafted and carefully finished.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Labels: Mike Benet Formals
[News Clip: Formal dresses] on Digital Library.)
Fiber/Care: no tags, various high-quality synthetic fabrics / dry-clean
Condition: No flaws to note.
*This dress is clean and ready to wear.*
bust: 32"/81.25 take flat, plus room at cups to about 33.5"/86.25cm
ribs: 27"/68.5cm (this is narrow and meant to fit a slim/young woman)
natural waist: 25"/63.5cm
at drop waist seam: 30"/76cm
length: 58"/147.25cm (taken flat, would be shorter when worn due to fullness)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.