From the 1960s, a long-sleeve, jewel-neck gown in a bold, beautiful shade of emerald green (far more rich and vibrant than my camera was able to capture).
- Beautifully constructed, high-quality full-length dress in soft and flowing chiffon.
- Vertical bust darts, gentle pleats below waist open to give skirt swish and movement. Feels wonderful.
- Faux shirtwaist styling has decorative bodice buttons but zips up the back.
- Cuffs and attached belt have subtle golden sequins.
- Fully lined except at the sheer sleeves.
- Green is deeper, richer, and more vibrant than the photos, without yellow undertones. True green. Brighter than Pantone Kelly Green, .
- Suitable for those who dress modestly.
Labels: Emma Domb
Fiber/Care: no tags, feels like silk and I suspect it is, dry-clean
bodice length: 15.75"/40.5cm
bust: up to 36"/91.5cm
hips (lining at 8" below waist): 48"/122cm
Delphine the mannequin measures 32" bust, 24" waist, 35.25" hips and is about 6 feet tall.
Live model measures 35.5" bust, 26.5" waist, 38" hips, and is 5'5.75" tall wearing 3" heels.
Condition: Slightly wounded, but very wearable. There's a repair to the left underarm/sleeve and a bit of stress to the right underarm. There's some sort of clear tape holding a small, L-shaped tear together at the lower right of the skirt (lost in the folds). See composite image, please. The price has been adjusted accordingly, making this a very affordable and still beautiful, wearable gown. The green is absolutely gorgeous. Much lovelier even than the photos.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~