Mod shift dress from the 1960s in cream lace.
- Empire seam at bust with inverted pleat opening into an easy-to-wear A-line silhouette
- Lined except at the long sleeves
- Lace and lining are both very soft and comfortable
- Closes with metal zipper at back
- Would make a lovely wedding dress for a less-formal event
Labels: we removed the (scratchy plastic) modern costume-house label, no others remained
Fiber/Care: no tags, feels like cotton blend lace over very soft silky acetate lining / dry-cleaning recommended
Condition: tiny tear in lace under one arm as shown
bodice length: 8.25"/21cm
across empire seam: 42"/106.6cm
at natural waist: free >50"/127cm
hip: ~ >50"/127cm
Dress is modeled by Beryl, our full-figured (and trans) mannequin. Her measurements are sh: 17.5", b: 41", w: 32", h: 40.5" and it fits her nicely.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.