From the 1960s and iconic designer Malcolm Starr, a superbly crafted mini dress in peach brocade.
- Mod styling with three-quarter length sleeves, jewel-neck, princess seams, waist-defining partial belt detail, and kicky inverted front pleats
- Hidden pockets!
- Highly textured fabric is a wonderfully shimmery lamé brocade in gold and creamy white on deep peach.
- Full attached lining.
- Metal Tabit back zip with top hook&eye.
- Unsurpassed quality. Union made in the U.S.A.
Labels: Malcolm Starr, 1963-'74 ILGWU label
Fiber/Care: unmarked, dry-clean only
Condition: excellent, only very minor allover wear with no flaws to note
*This dress has been professionally dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
Garment Measurements (will it fit?):
- the dress is big on skinny Lola the Mannequin. We show it both clipped to her and hanging loose. -
shoulders: 16" (40.5cm)
sleeves: 20.5" (52cm)
bust: 37" (94cm) plus room from seams
waist: 34" (86.25cm)
hips: 42" (106.5cm) measured 9" (22.5cm) below waist
length: 36.5" (92.5cm) shoulder to hem on front
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note to International Customers: You are responsible for any taxes or import fees.