60s Maxan Duster Coat in Sparkly Blue - med, lg
Long, lean duster coat or maxi dress from the 1960s.
- mod details
- sparkly electric blue on black
- full placket of blue rhinestone dome buttons with two hooks and eyes at the top
- fun seaming for shape and style, including bust darts, elbow darts, curved seams at the side, and princess seams at back
- single on-seam pocket
- fully lined in black
Wear it belted or loose as a dress, open as a funky casual topper, or with a formal evening ensemble. From the Bess L. estate.
Lola wears it over our 60s Bobbie Brooks velvet mini shift dress.
Labels: Maxan (famous for their bright-stripes-on-black late 40s and 50s dresses and swing tops, the company appears to have been in business from minimally 1947 through at least 1966)
Fiber/Care: no tags, metallic and other synthetics, with single knit lining (stretches horizontally only), dry-clean
Condition: some of the blue rhinestones are missing from the buttons
*We're had this duster coat professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
- consider whether you will wear it alone or over clothing to determine how you'd like it to fit, then leave yourself wiggle room. ignore the vintage size 16 label, as sizing has changed over the years -
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.