60s Mod Box Purse in White Patent
From the 1960s, or perhaps a bit earlier, a mod convertible box purse in shiny white patent.
- Decorative bar closure latches with a satisfying snap (see video, below).
- Gold rope chain if you want to wear it on your shoulder or hang it over your arm.
- Spacious interior - no pockets.
- Original hang tag.
Materials: patent vinyl (best guess) with faille fabric lining and metal hardware
Condition: a few inconspicuous dings/spots, as shown in photo. foxing on the exterior of the side gussets (this doesn't show as it's hidden when purse is closed and interior of gussets are fine).
Dimensions: 7"/17.5cm wide x 5"/12.5cm high x 2.5"/5cm deep
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.