1960s mod hat features brown leaf shapes appliqued on a creamy white background, all covered in brown netting.
- Turned up brim with grosgrain band.
- Sparkly rhinestone-studded embellishment at back.
- Tiny velvet edge where it sits on your head at front.
- Lined in brown taffeta with additional grosgrain band.
- Two small combs secure it to your hair.
Reminds us of "That Girl!" Well-made and nicely finished. Wear it straight on or at a jaunty angle. Cracked Betty has a rather small head, but it fits me perfectly. Unfortunately, neither she nor I have a hairstyle to do this cute hat justice.
Labels: Dolly Madison
Materials: unmarked, looks to be a polyester knit fabric with nylon net overlay, cotton grosgrain ribbon, acetate taffeta
Condition: no flaws to note
exterior 10"/25cm diameter
interior circumference at grosgrain 20"/50.75cm
brim is 2"/5cm high
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.