From the 1960s, a navy blue skirt suit with white trim.
- Boxy, no-closure jacket with half-length sleeves
- Straight, slim skirt with metal size zip and darts for shape
- Linen-look rayon is washable for easy care
- Jacket unlined, skirt partial back lining, for warm-weather comfort
- Union made in the USA
Labels: Rhoda Lee, 1963-74 ILGWU tag
Condition: no flaws to note
*This vintage 60s skirt suit is clean and ready to wear.*
- shown clipped to fit Delphine -
across hem: 40"/101.5cm
hips (9" below waist): 39.5"/100.25cm
length: 24.5"/62cm + 3"/7.5cm hem
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: Significant shipping overages (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.