60s Mod Beaded Mini Dress
Gold mini dress from the 1960s.
- Mod mini cocktail dress has three-quarter sleeves in a rich, raw-silk texture fabric.
- Deep bust darts extend up diagonally from waist.
- Intricate white beading on cuffs and stand-up collar.
- Back metal Talon zip with two hooks&eyes on the collar.
- Fully lined.
Lola is a size 2-4, and without clips, the dress is a mod/shift silhouette. On a fuller figure it would take on more of a sheath/wiggle look. We show it photographed both ways.
Fiber/Care: unknown, looks like heavy raw silk, but is most likely a synthetic blend with rayon lining, dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note
*This dress was previously dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
bust: 35"/89cm plus darts
length: 34"/86.25cm nape to hem
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note to International Customers: You are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.