Mid-1960s day dress with short sleeves in a soft, sheer cotton voile.
- Pastel floral print in pastels on pale pink ground.
- Darker pink piping at scoop neck and nipped waist, with bow detail above each hip.
- Bodice lined in white cotton.
- Bust and shoulder darts, princess seaming.
- Gently full skirt is pleated at the waist.
- Nylon Chic back zip with top and waist hooks&eyes.
Labels: Lynbrook, 1963-'74 Union label
Fiber/Care: unmarked, cotton voile, hand washable or dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note
*This dress has been professionally dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
Measurements (of the dress, not the body that will wear it):
~ This dress is a Jr. cut, so best for a shorter torso and higher bustline. ~
shoulders: 14.5" (36.5cm)
sleeves: 7" (17.5cm)
bust: 36.5" (92.5cm)
bodice: 16" (40.5cm)
waist: 26" (66cm)
length: 39.5" (100cm) shoulder to hem plus 3" (7.5cm) hem
hem sweep: 110" (279cm)
(BDV SKU: 00408-001)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note to International Customers: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. You are responsible for any taxes or import fees.