60s Does 20s Red Stripes Shift Dress With Tie Collar - med, lg
From the 1960s, or possibly earlier, a shift dress in slim red stripes on a white ground.
- Knotted collar adds to the nautical feel
- Knit fabric is cool and comfortable
- Short sleeves, bust darts, and faux besom-pocket bias detail at hips
- Easy care
- Closes at back with metal zipper, plus two hooks&eyes at the neck and collar
Labels: none - appears to be home sewn
Fiber/Care: no tags, feels like a nylon or rayon (or a blend) jersey single-knit (stretches horizontally), smooth, cool to the touch, and comfortable / washable
Condition: no flaws to note
*This 60s shift dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
This dress will work on a range of figures, depending on your fit preferences. It's shown both loose and clipped (just a bit) on tall, skinny Delphine. Please refer to the measurements provided. Contact us with any questions!
approximate natural waist: 39.5"/100.25cm
length: 42"/106.5cm + 1.5"/3.75cm hem
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old, unless otherwise specified. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.