Sleeveless scooter dress from the 1960s.
- lime green with white embroidery
- extra soft, breezy, lightweight fabric
- permanently crystal-pleated skirt
- bow detail at drop-waist
- bust, shoulder, and back princess seams for shaping
- closes with back zipper and top hook&eye
- fully self-lined, with additional lining at upper bodice, but you'll want to wear a slip for modesty
Labels: commercially made, but only tag remnants and a size tag remain
Fiber/Care: no tags, cotton voile / washable (recommend hanging to dry)
Condition: no flaws to note
*This 60s dress is freshly cleaned and ready to wear.*
bust: 38"/96.5cm plus darts to about 40"/101.5cm
bodice length to drop-waist seam: 24"/61cm
at approximate natural waist: 38"/96.5cm
at drop-waist seam/hip: 41"/104cm
Dress is shown on Beryl, who measures b: 41, w:32, hip:40.5 and it fits her well.
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.