Vintage 1960s shift dress in aqua blue stripes on white.
- Short sleeves, banded collar.
- Decorative lavender buttons with silver chain swags between.
- Bust darts at front and princess seams at back provide gentle shaping.
- Zips closed in back.
- Union made in the U.S.A.
Labels: Lorac Original, 1963-'74 ILGWU
Fiber/Care: unmarked, mid-weight polyester knit with a boucle texture, washable
Condition: no flaws to note
*This shift dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
bust: 42"/105.5cm (plus a bit more from darts)
waist: max. 40"/101.5cm
(BDV SKU: 00412-010)
Note: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees. BDV has to way to predict or estimate these costs.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.