60s Shift Dress - sm
Sleeveless cotton shift dress in white botanical print on bold squares of periwinkle and aqua blue, green, and yellow.
- Smooth, cool, comfortable cotton.
- Piped in white at the jewel neckline, armholes, and down either side.
- Unlined except for self-lining at upper bodice.
- Metal back zipper.
- Mod, but modest.
- Union made in the U.S.A.
A favorite from my personal collection.
Labels: House of Lord's, 1963-'74 ILGWU
Fiber/Care: no tags, cotton / washable (hang to dry)
Condition: small splotch on front of skirt blends into the pattern (see photo)
*This vintage shift dress is freshly cleaned and ready to wear.*
length: 40"/101.5cm + 3.5"/8.5cm hem
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.