60s Top & Skirt Set - sm, med
From the 1960s, a mod skirt and top set.
- Autumn-perfect color is a deep mustard-yellow or golden brown... it's pumpkin spice!
- Soft cotton velvet with acetate lining
- Top has geometrical seaming and closes at back with covered buttons
- Skirt is fully lined and zips closed at side with button tab at waistband
- Union made in the U.S.A.
Labels: Madison, 1963-'75 ILGWU
Fiber/Care: cotton velvet with acetate lining / dry-clean
Condition: the lowest button is missing at back and it appears there may have originally been a couple more at the uppermost point of the slit at the front. new ones could be fashioned using hem allowance, if desired. there are some teensy holes in the lining (only) of the skirt back.
*This set is clean and ready to wear.*
approximate waist: 36"/91.5cm
hips (8" below waist): 40"/101.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.