This 1970s or very early 80s dress feels as good as it looks.
- Burgundy and gold medallion print on black (or is it deep hunter green?).
- Shirtwaist bodice with five-button placket, notched (not oversized) collar, and half-length sleeves with turned-back cuff.
- Shoulder pads are slim, with no padding at all.
- Encased elastic waist above body-skimming bias-cut skirt with subtle A-line.
- Pinked seams, hem tape.
- Union made in the U.S.A.
Labels: Try Us (women's clothing manufacturer in business 1974-1983), 1974-'95 ILGWU
Fiber/Care: unmarked, soft and slightly stretchy synthetic blend (feels like rayon/nylon), washable
Condition: exterior has no flaws to note. there's about an inch of hem tape missing but hem is intact. original belt is missing.
*This secretary dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
- fabric has some horizontal stretch -
bust: 34"/86.25cm + stretch
waist: stretches from 22"-30"/55.5-76cm
This dress fits both Delphine the Mannequin (b:32, w: 24, h: 35.25) and our live model (b: 36, w: 26, h: 36). It has enough stretch to accommodate a range of size-small figures.
(BDV SKU: 00491-003)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.