70s/80s Jerry Silverman Goddess Dress in Mauve Pink - sm
From the late 1970s or very early 80s, a goddess style "disco" dress in soft mauve pink.
- deep v-neck above a ruched, defined waist
- satin piping at neck, edge of three-quarter length dolman sleeves, and waist where it extends into ties (could be tied in a bow, if preferred)
- flowing, twirl-worthy midi-length skirt
- long back zipper closure with top hook&eye
- Union made in the U.S.A.
Labels: Jerry Silverman by SAULINO, 1974-95 ILGWU label (faded)
Content/Care: no fiber label remains, feels like a synthetic blend crepe (very soft and comfortable, with give in both directions) / dry-clean only
Condition: no flaws to note
*We've had this dress professionally dry-cleaned and it's ready to wear.*
from neck edge to sleeve cuff (no shoulder seams): 25"/63.5cm
circumference at lower edge of sleeve/cuff (no stretch): 8.5"/21.5cm
bust: max. 36"/91.5cm (around fullest point; this is not your bra band size)
bodice (to upper + lower waist seams): 13"+16"/33cm+40.5cm
shoulder to hem (no hem allowance): 49"/124.5cm
hem sweep: 186"/472.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.