70s/80s Secretary Dress in Black and White - sm, med
From the late 1970s or very early 1980s, a "secretary dress" in black and white stripes, polka dots, and a wide border print of tulips.
- Stand collar, V-neck, and oh-so-70s saddle shoulder
- Long, slightly puffy sleeves have single-button cuffs
- Midi length twirly skirt
- Very elastic waist covered by coordinating fabric belt (or use one of your own for a pop of color)
- Easy-care crepe fabric is unlined (suggest a slip for modesty)
- No closure style slips easily over the head
Labels: only a care label remains
Fiber/Care: polyester crepe / fully washable
Condition: belt shows signs of having been folded (see last photo)
*This 1970s dress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
bodice length: 16.5"/42cm
bust: up to 38"/96.5cm
waist: very stretchy, from 26-36"/66-91.5cm+
hips: free (up to 60"/152.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.