70s/80s Teal Ultrasuede Shirtwaist Dress
Well-constructed shirtwaist dress from the late 1970s or early 1980s.
- Double pleats at either side of waist, front and back, for beautiful shaping.
- Subtle western styling with modified bib front and back shoulder saddle.
- Five-button placket with hook&eye at waist.
- Thread loops and matching belt.
Labels: Willi of California
Fiber/Care: unmarked, polyester ultrasuede, washable
Condition: there's a small, inconspicuous stain on the belt, as shown
*This dress came to us dry-cleaned and ready to wear. Ultrasuede, however, is washable. That was a major selling point of the fabric -- that it was easy care and always looked terrific straight out of the washer. Machine wash warm, hang to dry.*
bust: 38"/96.5cm plus a bit of room from the pleating
waist: 35" maximum, cinch smaller with belt
hips(at 10" below waist): 41.5"/105.5cm
length: 44"/111.5cm shoulder to hem on front
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 20 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Note: Significant overages in shipping fees (where applicable) will be refunded. International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.