70s/80s Ultrasuede Jacket in Deep Peach - sm, med
From the 1970s or early 1980s, a wrap jacket in soft, easy-care ultrasuede (the original microfiber fabric).
- color is a deep peach shade
- stand-up, mandarin collar
- drop saddle shoulder
- patch pockets with side access will hold your phone with ease
- fully lined in coordinating peach polka dots on a silky fabric
Labels: none - home sewn
Fiber/Care: polyester ultrasuede type microfiber/ washable and dry-cleanable
Condition: no flaws to note beyond the most minimal signs of age
*This jacket is freshly cleaned and ready to wear.*
- wrap styling allows for a range of sizes, depending on how you'd like it to fit and how much of a crossover you prefer at the front. Measurements were taken with the jacket lying flat and the front edges overlapped at the minimum reasonable amount. -
shoulders (drop style): 20"/50.75cm
sleeves (full length): 18.5"/47cm
bust maximum: 38.5"/97.75cm (recommend body size 36" maximum)
waist maximum: 40"/101.5cm (to belt to any smaller size)
hips maximum: 45"/114cm (recommend body size 42" maximum)
total length: 36"/91.5cm
belt measures 1.5"/3.75cm wide x 38.5"/97.75cm long
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.
- For help with sizing, please visit the FITTING ROOM.
- Ask us a question about this item.