New old stock, early 1970s midi skirt.
- A-line silhouette.
- Diagonal plaid in true red, indigo blue, and green.
- Midi length reaches below the calf, above the ankle on someone of average height.
- Easy-care, smooth cotton blend, unlined.
- Closes at the side with a nylon zip with interior button + tab at the no-band waist.
- Union made in the U.S.A.
Labels: Crazy Horse (original tags attached), 1963-'74 ILGWU label
Fiber/Care: 50% Dacron polyester/50% cotton, washable
Condition: brand new, unworn, fresh and clean
- we had to pin this skirt directly to Cecelia because it was too small for her, so please ignore the vintage size 5/6 tag and go by the following -
hem sweep: 80"/203cm
(BDV SKU: 00167-001)
Note: International buyers are responsible for any taxes or import fees. BDV has no way to predict or estimate these costs.
~ Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild ~