From the 1970s, a wool blend skirt in a figure-flattering diagonal plaid.
- Autumn shades from golden tan to chocolate, with touches of black.
- Smooth over the hips opening into knife pleats
- Easy to wear A-line silhouette
- Closes with zipper and button tab on waistband
Black turtleneck is mine, modern, and not included.
Labels: manufacturer label is missing, but WPL number refers to Carole Wren, Inc., in business from 1947-1988.
Fiber/Care: wool/polyester blend / dry-clean
Condition: no flaws to note
*This vintage skirt has been dry-cleaned and is ready to wear.*
- ignore the vintage size 11/12 label and go by the following measurements, please. feel free to contact us for help, using the link below. -
hips (9" below waist): 46"/116.5cm
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.