From the early 1970s (possibly late 1960s), a crisp cotton sundress with 1950s Hawaiian sarong styling.
- True-red bandana print is bold and bright
- Surplice-style notched bodice with built-in bra
- Straps adjust in back with hidden buttons
- Wrap skirt is slightly pegged and has plenty of overlap for modesty
- Elasticized waist for comfort
- Matching soft belt with thread loops
- Closes with long back zipper
- Unlined except at upper bodice
- Made in U.S.A.
From my personal collection, purchased from Geronimo Vintage.
Fiber/Care: cotton or cotton-rich blend / washable
Condition: No flaws to note
*This vintage sarong style sundress is freshly laundered and ready to wear.*
bust: will fit bust circumference up to 36"/91.5cm or slightly larger
waist: stretches (easily) from 24-30"/61-76cm
hips: up to 38"/96.5cm
skirt length: 28"/71cm (bodice adjust via straps)
☞ Our items are not newly manufactured "vintage style" pieces. They are true vintage, at least 30 years old. Please read condition report provided above. ☜
Notes: International customers are responsible for any taxes or import fees.